According to recent research by Spectrum, 91% of clients want estate planning advice from their advisors but very few advisors offer this as a service as it is time-consuming and therefore difficult to scale.
In our new webinar, find out how advisors can leverage a combination of technology and AI to overcome this challenge as well as understand key estate planning insights every advisor needs to know now.
Join Estate Planning Expert Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, PFS, AEP, JD, and Andrew Altfest, CFP and President of Altfest Personal Wealth Management and Founder of FP Alpha as they discuss:
- How using AI in estate planning highlights gaps and opportunities in your client’s plans
- Real-life examples of how advisors can assist clients
- Why estate topics are a great way to engage with your client’s children
- How new technology can help advisors scale and automate estate plan reviews
- The best ways to Engage attorneys as COIs and referral sources
- See a demo of the cutting edge new tech tool, FP Alpha’s Estate Snapshot
To offer truly holistic advice, estate planning needs to be a part of the dialogue. In this webinar, we will discuss how you can do this, at scale!